Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"KEANO KEANO KEANO"


BULLSHIT.Who in their right minds gets rid of Roy Keane.NO ONE!Fergie has officially lost the plot.I know this is totally off the point of me setting up this blog to get away from the norm but fuck it.I am sickened by the team I have followed all 15 years of my life.The only reason Fergie and Manchester United have had all their success is because of one man,yes you guessed it,Roy Keane.Now I know he was coming towards the end of his career and he is a bit injury prone at the moment but still you don't sack him half way through the season is (pardon my language) fucking bullshit!!!Some may argue that Fergie was their way before Keane, but what did he win...........................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!When Keane came they won; 7 premiership trophies,3 F.A. cups,a league cup and an Intercontinental cup between the years of 1993 and 2005.Included in those years of glory they won that dramatic treble in 1999.Now to me that tells me alot.Fergie is NOTHING without Roy Keane and there is no two ways around it.What raelly annoys me is his considered choice of captain.Ruud Van Nistelrooy.He couldn't captain a fucking under 12s team.My final thought is this,well it's more of a message to the glaziers, get rid of Ferguson and that muppet assistant of his Queroz.Thank you Roy for the memories I'm still on your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home