Tuesday, November 29, 2005

KANYE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kanye West, yes that's right,is playing thepoint theatre on the 24th of Feb. and tickets go on sale on the 1st of December.I don't know if I'm going yet but if I am allowed to go but don't get a ticket,well.............................................I am going to find the person who took the last ticket and feed him to the pigs....................Na I'm just kiddin but I mite take the ticket off him though..................again this is Squatzie,your overpowering blogmaster,signing out (and if you come on to the site and leave a message, just click on a comment link at the bottom of one of these paragraphs,write anything ya want..........................I mean anything,sure if you're a girl leave me your numbergo on I'm the only one who can see the comments b4 they're published)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home